Committed To Protecting Your Privacy
Boston Capital Corporation and its affiliates are proud of the strong relationships we have built over the years – relationships based on common goals and mutual trust. In serving you, we are committed to providing you with the investment products and services you need now and in the years ahead, and to protecting your personal information along the way. This privacy notice contains information about how we fulfill this commitment to you.
Our Use Of Personal Information
We use and share information solely to provide quality investment products and service to our customers. For example, this information enables us to:
- Serve and administer your accounts with efficiency and accuracy.
- Provide you with comprehensive, high-quality service to meet your investment needs now and in the future.
The sections that follow will describe our information collection and sharing practices, and the safeguards we use to protect your non-public personal information.
We Collect Information That May Include:
- Information that we receive from you personally on applications, forms, or other correspondence, or our website, such as your name, address, phone number, social security number and e-mail address.
- Information about your transactions with us, such as your account holdings and transaction history.
In selected situations, as permitted or required by law, we may have to disclose all of the information we collect as described above.
We Carefully Limit Information Sharing
We do not disclose any non-public information about our customers, except as permitted by law. The information described above may be shared within Boston Capital Corporation and with selected non-affiliated third parties. This sharing is carefully limited as described in this section.
We may disclose non-public personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
- Financial service providers that assist us in servicing your accounts, such as securities broker-dealers, the distributor of the Boston Capital investments and the transfer agent.
- Non-financial companies, such as service providers that fulfill product information requests or maintain our website.
- Others, such as joint account holders and those with whom you have consented to our sharing your information.
In addition, we may share the information that we collect (as described above) with other companies with whom we have teamed through a joint marketing agreement to provide you with a particular benefit or service. We may also share this information with other companies that perform specific or contracted services on our behalf, as permitted by law.
We Protect Non-Public Personal Information About Former Customers
If you decide to close your account(s), we will continue to adhere to the privacy policies and practices provided in this notice.
We Have Safeguards In Place
We have safeguards in place to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your non-public personal information.
We restrict access to non-public personal information to those who need that information in order to service your account(s).
Our Commitment To You
We value the trust of our customers and will continue to recognize the importance of holding your personal financial information as confidential.
We will maintain accurate customer information and respond promptly to customer requests to correct information.
We will require companies with whom we do business to use our customer information appropriately and to safeguard the confidentiality of such information.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve your investment needs. We pledge to follow the policies, safeguards and guidelines as described in this notice, and to protect the confidentiality of your information. Your relationship is very important to us, and we will take great care to honor these commitments to you. Thank you for choosing Boston Capital.
This notice applies to individuals and covers information in connection with consumer transactions. In compliance with government regulations, we provide this notice at the time the customer relationship commences and annually during which the relationship exits. If we change our policies or practices, we will update this Privacy Statement.