Boston Capital Real Estate Partners (“BCRE”), a real estate private equity group within Boston Capital focused exclusively on market rate apartments in the U.S., is seeking a highly motivated, energetic individual to support its investment and asset management activities. The Analyst will work closely with senior professionals in BCRE and will assist in all aspects of the real estate acquisition, asset management, and fund reporting processes.
- Prepare Excel models for use in the underwriting process including detailed projections of rent, operating costs, net operating income and cash flow for potential acquisitions.
- Conduct market research and competitive asset analysis.
- Communicate with property management, consultants, brokers, and other market participants to both gather and verify research, assumptions, and conclusions.
- Prepare Investment Committee memoranda and other internal presentations.
- Maintain pipeline of deal flow.
- Assist with all aspects of the due diligence and transaction execution process.
- Perform analysis related to asset and market performance metrics.
- Assist with property valuation, budget tracking, and variance analysis workbooks for internal management review.
- Analyze and monitor construction costs.
Fund Reporting and Management Support:
- Assist with quarterly reports for investors.
- Respond to various investor inquiries.
- Prepare quarterly capital calls and distributions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in finance or real estate
- Advanced knowledge of accounting and finance
- Expertise with Microsoft Office (EXCEL, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
A desire to work within a small and growing team